- Employee Theft and Integrity
- Business Background Investigations
- Employment Screening
- Disability Claim Abuse (Workers Compensation Abuse)
- Human Rights Investigation
- Wrongful Dismissal Investigations
- Business Fraud Investigation
Uretsky Investigations can investigate to determine if an employee is stealing from your business and how it is being accomplished.
We can also investigate to find out if an employee is telling the truth about a certain situation.
Uretsky Investigations can conduct undercover operations to discover what your employee will do or say when approached in a predetermined way.
Obtaining accurate and true information about people and businesses.
When it is important for you to know about the people and businesses that you are or may be associating with, a background investigation can eliminate many of the uncertainties and increase your confidence in making important decisions.
A Personal Background Investigation can help to determine the character and level of trust to be placed in a person.
A Business Background Investigation can provide information about a business in preparation for purchase, investment, competitor analysis or litigation. Due diligence background investigations can provide litigation histories, bankruptcy and tax liens, reputation in the community, banking relations and credit history.
Uretsky Investigations conducts background investigations on individuals, companies and organizations. We also conduct credible history and reputation checks.
A background investigation may be necessary when you:
- Need to know if your client is being honest
- Need to know if a potential new employee has been truthful in his/her interview
- Need to know if the plaintiff in your case has something important to hide that you can use
- Need to know if your witness' potential testimony is credible
- Need to know if that house or business you are thinking of purchasing has a lien against it
- Need to know the a judge's biases in previous similar cases
- Need to know a jury member's past business affiliations
Our service may also include:
- Education verification
- Search of court records
- Employment verification
- Search for professional licenses held
- DMV reports of DUI's, accidents, convictions
- Credit status
- Search for civil suits against the subject
A pre-employment background investigation is one of the best ways to discover the character and value of a prospective employee.
Uretsky Investigations will provide your business with timely, accurate, well documented information that is easy to understand. All conflicting/derogatory information will be highlighted.
Our Fee structure is competitive. Let Uretsky Investigations do your employment screening. We are confident you will be satisfied! That is our guarantee.
We can arrange to investigate the following areas:
- Verification of employment history
- Drivers license history
- Social security number verification
- Professional license verification
- Personal references verification
- National warrant searches
- Sexual offender identification
- Verification of educational certificates
- Credit history
- Criminal history search
- Workers compensation search
- Civil court searches
- Military service verification
- Residence verification
Uretsky Investigations can investigate to verify the accuracy of medical information supplied by an employee who has filed a disability claim.
We can also conduct research to find any workers compensation claims filed by the subject. We understand Worker's Compensation laws.
The following services may also be required in an insurance abuse investigation:
- Determination if the claim is valid
- Witness interviews
- Take photographs of the injury location
- Determination if the claimant is adequately insured
- Determine the actual nature of the injury
- Compiling of accurate reports
Employment Discrimination laws seek to prevent discrimination based on race, sex, religion, national origin, physical disability, and age by employers.
There is also a growing body of law preventing or occasionally justifying employment discrimination based on sexual orientation.
Discriminatory practices include bias in hiring, promotion, job assignment, termination, compensation, and various types of harassment. The main body of employment discrimination laws is composed of federal and state statutes. The United States Constitution and some state constitutions provide additional protection where the employer is a governmental body or the government has taken significant steps to foster the discriminatory practice of the employer. Uretsky Investigations can assist you in uncovering all types of employment human rights violations.
Employment Wrongful Dismissal laws seek to prevent job termination based on race, sex, religion, national origin, physical disability, and age by employers.
Uretsky Investigations can assist you in uncovering wrongful employment dismissal violations.
Uretsky Investigations can investigate all types of business fraud allegations and can assist you in the location of those responsible and the discovery of information necessary for recovery or criminal prosecution.
Fraud and abuse costs U.S. businesses more than $400 billion annually. The average business loses more than $9 per day per employee to fraud and abuse.